50 Squares by Tiffany

          I may be weird with this one but I consider myself pretty close with my camera. I mean, who isn't? But our closeness is up to the point where I call her (yes, she's a girl) Tiffany instead of "my camera" and she even has a birthday! So yesterday marks one year when Tiffany and I met. Aside from celebrating Easter Sunday, I also celebrated her birthday and our anniversary together by remembering the moment when I got all the way to Bacolod City just to get her, and of course, gave her an obligatory birthday greeting on social media. So to celebrate Tiffany's birthday with you, I compiled 50 photos that Tiffany got and share it to the world. Special thanks to my friends who also shared adventures with her when I wasn't able to. You know who you are. :)

          Tiffany dear, my beloved Nikon D7000, happy birthday to you! Here's to us, and to more adventures with you! :)



1 comments: