Cookies ‘n’ Cheese If You Please

I love pizza!!! Anyone who hates it should be long gone dead for missing half of his life. It doesn’t deserve that kind of ignorance after comforting the minds and souls of many.

It's amazing how pizzas can be customized. I, as an advocate of pizza brings peace around the world, vow to taste the incredibly weird and perhaps delightfully delicious pizzas ever known.

I know a lot of good pizza places here in Iloilo. However, I’d like to feature a different kind of pizza that you might have not even heard of. So, let me introduce you to Alberto’s Pizza’s Cookies ‘n’ Cheese! 


Weird, isn’t it? The first time I heard of it from a friend got me really intrigued. It made me wonder how the saltiness of cheese and the sweetness of cookies innovate the world of pizza.


After the first bite, I suspect the ingredients included were your ordinary quick melt cheese and crushed Oreos. It tasted good and weird but that doesn’t make it great. Both the cookies and cheese were dominating the whole taste. Still, I enjoyed eating it since it is a new and bizzare kind of pizza...very creative! The fun in tasting the pizza, even if the flavour is off, made me want to share this. The price ranges from 80php to 135php.








By the way, Alberto’s Pizza is located in Jaro (E. Lopez) and also in Gen. Luna, Iloilo. If you are, as well, intrigued by this you know where to find it. I’ll be back for their Oreo Piña pizza soon!

Here’s an extra read for the pizza lovers: http://blog.hostelbookers.com/travel/eating-and-drinking/bizarre-pizzas/


0 comments:

Post a Comment