Viva El Mama!


A 23 year-old virgin (my parents wish!) passionately trying to manage time between momma duties and studyante blues. I go by the name AK and odd enough, my initials resemble AK-47. (Count with me!) A N N E = 4, K A R M E L A = 7. Like the gun, I give a bang. Nobody messes up with a sleep-deprived iloy! Nobody!

I keep my sanity with occasional coffee sips, chocolate chip treats and Cerelac meals, preferably peach mango with yogurt flavour, with my 20 month-old mini me who I play hide and seek with just so I can discreetly run away, literally run and catch a ride so I don’t get late. I guess I’m too lucky, I still get late though.


Here to prove that you can still strut in those stilettos while arm-carrying a baby and that, it’s never too late to wear a Sablay even when you got your own personalized trophy in advance. *Wink wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment