Just a Glimpse

Expect literary references with emotional, brooding thoughts, with a little bit of poetry laced with romance on the side.
But do not expect too much cheesy romance, because I'm also a big fan of bizarre things, anime, and things that make you go "wow!" Or "WTF?"

Being in a family where reading is a hobby and not an academic requirement, I have been traveling extensively to far-off places with imagination as my vehicle. I've been to Middle Earth, Westeros, Hogwarts, USA, Europe, and other places that exist in reality or not.

As I write my entries, I will give you glimpses of these literary worlds with some selected passages, and see for ourselves that these worlds- real or not- actually has qualities to it that makes it human; love, loss, tragedy; courage, fear, good and evil. This is an attempt to show you that even though these literary characters that we see and read are all-powerful and all-knowing, they are also prone to faults and mistakes, and we might just as well learn from them to make ourselves better people .


So let's take that roller coaster ride (or rather, airplane ride?) And explore various worlds of wonder. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment