So What's Up, Ketchup?

Other than leaving me with memories of her amusingly fun and powerful personality, my aunt, while her cancer was taking over her body, told me that I should really enjoy life while I am young and still invigorated with positivity and opportunities.

My mantra for this year is, “Don’t be boring” (Friends, I am not that boring. Don’t be a hater). After four years of being in college, I badly need to reconnect with my sense of fun. Mind you that does not necessarily mean getting wasted at parties like how our friends do it. Wait…

 I mean like how our friends ACE it!

So fun for me means going somewhere…
Photo taken from: hakuna-my-tataas.tumblr.com

As long as you have your friends (or family) and a CAR with you, going to places nowhere in particular is as fun as partying with your friends.


Or getting deaf on Indie than club.

Photo taken from: escapenormal.com

CALLING ALL EVENT PRODUCERS IN ILOILO OUT THERE. WE NEED THIS!

Or trying something you haven’t imagined you would

Photo taken from: hoppingbuddies.com



So take your bucket lists seriously!

And friends, life is too short for ma and pa to keep on telling you what to do and what not to do with your life. When you’re 20 you’ll realize that it’s time for you to let go of the latches and make decisions by yourself and let you direct yourself forward. You will get scold for along the way or perhaps break a leg or lose your savings but that’s part of growing so go have fun!



Total funlessness is as serious as a heart attack and deserves the same kind of respect.”

-Martha Beck


0 comments:

Post a Comment