CHARACTER


A quiet girl but deep inside with a positive outlook in life, that is me “Jonnierene Placio”. I see beauty in everything which for others might be wicked and ugly.
One thing that is unique and not all people know about me is that mosquito net comforts my sleep. I can’t sleep tightly as long as there is no mosquito net on my feet. Moreover, I am also a Doraemon collector.

It all started when I was in elementary and my parents stopped me from going out unless I have to go to school. My parents are strict, always reminding me that women should stay at home and do household chores. Because of that, television became my world. Thus, the characters I saw turned to be my best friends. I never missed any episode of Doraemon since before it was showed during Saturdays and Sundays. As of now, I have various Doraemon collections stored in my cabinet. I have nail cutter, stickers, tumblers, watch, wallet, alarm clock, fan, hats, shirt, and kitchen utensils and so on.

I am a shy type of person. I prefer keeping silent and observe people around me rather than interacting with them. I am shy to approach those people I am not close with. But in contrary, I am so talkative around the people I am comfortable with. Moreover, I am always afraid to confront other people. There is a fear within me that confronting them might hurt their feelings. I prefer keeping those pain on myself rather than letting the world know that I am affected to their actions and words towards me. Some people might call me idiot or “martir” but then what’s important is that I never hurt anyone. So that someday if our paths cross once again, I won’t have to say sorry and be embarrassed since I have been nice towards them.

In expressing my emotions hidden to the people around me, I usually spend my time watching television documentaries. More often, I watch I-Witness which is a TV documentary program under GMA network. I feel so satisfied every time I have seen places, people and things that are unknown to us. I see them as beautiful things that we should discover. It just needs for us to open that box and find out what beautiful treasure is hidden inside it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment