3 STYLISH WAYS TO WEAR YOUR ORG SHIRTS

Let me start by saying that I’m a very active college student. I immensely enjoy balancing both academics and extra-curricular activities—meaning orgs!! 

I’m very proud of my orgs and I’d marry them if I could but if there’s one thing I can’t take, it’s org shirt day. Not a big fan. It’s almost always that I dread org shirt day because I feel so plain with just a crew neck shirt and pants. So I decided to spice things up a little. Let me share with you a few tricks to look great with your org shirts.

1. The over-sized shirt.

An over sized shirt can either make you look fatter or thinner. Of course, you'd want to look good. When faced with this toughie, pair it with tight fitting bottoms (a skirt is best, to not make it look like it's bordering lazy). Plus points if it has graphic prints to make your ensemble, pop! 



Wear sunnies, for that extra grunge. 



2. Let loose, cut it up!

Another option you can take is by cutting up your shirt. There are a lot of DIY tutorials online for you to turn that hate relationship into love. You can cut the shirt from the bottom, to the back, to anywhere your hearts desire. I also suggest channeling your inner hippie and tie-dye your shirts. You don’t have to dread having to wear that unflattering shirt! 

You can even get extra creative and add extra elements like paint or beads/sequins. 

I love pairing these with graphic skirts. Alternatively, you can pair it with shorts and you’re ready for the beach.





3. Ditch the crew

Admit it, you don’t look very good in a crew-cut neckline (at least, that’s the case for me). It’s just so unflattering especially for my face shape. How we'd love to have customizable org shirts. 

So why don’t you ditch the crew and enjoy the wonders it does for your face. Add an extra layer, if it’s not too hot. You can go with a button-down shirt, a blazer or a denim vest or jacket.



So there you go! I hope these tips helped you and urged you to take that aging org shirt from your closet. Reinvent it and love it! Life's too short to look generic.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment